As the coronavirus outbreak changes everyday life for people around the world, one important thing to remember is we’re all in this together.
While those of us in quarantine remain isolated and stir-crazy, we aren’t alone in feeling that way! For his “at home” edition of the “Tonight Show,” Jimmy Fallon asked fans to describe their quarantine experience in six words, and the responses are as funny as they are relatable. Here are 15 of the best #MyQuarantineInSixWords tweets to get you smiling.
1. A phrase every man with daughters has uttered at one point or another.Twitter
2. The four essentials to “working” from home: Twitter, Instagram, Netflix, and, of course, YouTube.Twitter
3. Snack, don’t spread!Twitter
4. But maybe try rationing them out…Twitter
5. When you experience for yourself what teachers deal with every day.Twitter
7. “Hot pockets” and “too many” don’t belong in the same sentence.Twitter
8. The question everyone with the sniffles is asking themselves right now:Twitter
9. “My precious (snacks)!”Twitter
10. All humans = persona non grata.Twitter
11. It’s not like anyone will notice, anyway.Twitter
12. For some of us, it’s business as usual.Twitter
13. As we said before, business as usual.Twitter
14. Quarantine translates to “more cuddles” in dog.Twitter
15. For a song written in the ’70s, this Bee Gees hit couldn’t be more relevant right now.Twitter
Laughter is the best medicine, especially in difficult times like these! Thank you, Fallon, and everyone else for making us smile through our struggles by sharing your own. Even in a global pandemic, it’s important we always look on the bright side.
Share to spread a little joy to the world. Everyone could use more of it right now!